A premium product with a thoughtful and unique design, La belle poussette does not reveal any of its mechanisms. It took 2 years of research to come up with this uncluttered structure where everything is hidden in the steel tubes of its frame.
- Dimensions : L110 x h100 x l55cm
- Folded : L96 x h38 x l47cm
- Weight : 7.9kg
- Age suitable from 6 months to approx. 4 years and up to 22 kilos
- Standard NF EN 1888-1 DECEMBER 2018.
- 2 years warranty and a lifetime repair guarantee
- Large wheels for a stable ride on any kind of terrain
- Compact fold for easy and convenient storage (with or without the wheels)
- Steel frame (with thin tubes for more lightness and flexibility)
2 in 1 Canopy
Specially designed to protect baby from the sun, rain and bad weather : the 2 in 1 canopy is made of a sun canopy and a removable rain cover.
Easy to install & carry, our 2 in 1 canopy can be removed and put back on in just a few seconds.
It is easy to fold and can be quickly stored in your stroller basket, so you can take it with you anywhere you go. The transparent surface is perfect for you to always keep an eye on your little one and allows natural light in.
Made from navy blue PES and transparent vinyl. For maximum comfort in any weather.
Takes 2 step to fold and unfold
Compact-folding stroller, with or without the wheels. Pop it in your car’s trunk or a storage closet easily.
Flat-folding without wheels to fit car trunks
- maximum temperature 40°C/ 104°F.
- do not use bleach or harsh detergents
- do not tumble dry
- iron it still wet so that it finds its initial shape (-3% for color)
- LINEN color: 91% linen – 9% PA – always wash separately
- dry cleaning
- do not iron
The organic cotton fabrics / nets in the basket under the Babyride® seat are removable and machine washable maximum temperature 30 ° C / 86 ° F. Always check the fabric label before washing.
- Periodically remove the wheels and brush off dirt or sand. Use a brush and water to scour the wheels and the interior of the mudguard (optional). Do not immerse the wheel bearings in water.
- Use a soft brush to clean the sand and dirt from the chassis. Be sure to brush off the dirt rotating or sliding parts. Then clean the chassis with a soft cloth and lukewarm water then dry perfectly with a dry cloth.
- Use a sponge, warm water and liquid soap to gently rub any dirt on the handlebar cork. Wipe off any soap residue from the handlebars.
- Store your Babyride® and its accessories in a dry place and leave it unfolded if it is wet to avoid any mold and/or rust.
During maintenance (or use) :
- Avoid using any oil, petrol, bleach, acid or soda products on your stroller.
- Avoid using a high pressure jet to clean your stroller.
- Avoid any ingress of water or dirt into the handlebar tube through the unlocking systems.
To optimize the driving experience :
- Maintain the pressure of your tires around 3 bars in order to minimize rolling resistance as much as possible therefore to optimize walking performance.
- If necessary, adjust the front wheel axle so that the stroller rolls straight.
Made in France
& a lifetime repair guarantee
We remain at your disposal.
& free returns