As the manufacturer, BABYRIDE®, which has its principal place of business in Anglet/France (hereinafter: “ BABYRIDE®), supplies its strollers and accessories (which will hereinafter be referred together and separately as “product”) under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 24 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product or a repaired product.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the European Economic Area (EEE) in which the product was purchased. BABYRIDE® guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold. BABYRIDE®reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific regions.
3. This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies to a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purposes or use, including, but not limited to products for commercial rental.
4. The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless BABYRIDE® is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. BABYRIDE® will bear the expense and risk of transport from and to the retailer (hereinafter: “the retailer”) where you purchased the product, provided the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. BABYRIDE® reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, color, fabric or accessory, and therefore it will replace a part with a similar product, color or fabric during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
6. To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must provide BABYRIDE® with the following:
a copy of the dated receipt of purchase,
a clear description of the complaint and
the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
7. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
8. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example, the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE?
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels;
all manufacturing defects in the adapters (frame and car seat adapters);
all parts of the harness of your BABYRIDE® stroller;
seams in the covering;
self-adhesive straps; and
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL VOID IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from BABYRIDE® or the retailer.
Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide.
If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use or insufficient care.
Improper storage/product care.
Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
Holes or tears in the tires.
Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow the user guide.
Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your BABYRIDE® product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carriers) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, color or design.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 24 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. If you submit a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must first contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to repair the defect or if you have purchased the product directly from BABYRIDE®, you can contact BABYRIDE® by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +33 5 64 19 02 02. For complaints that arise outside the manufacturer’s warranty period, you must also contact your retailer or you can contact one of our service centers. You can find an up-to-date list of service centers at www.babyride.fr
BABYRIDE® reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions. You can find the most up-to-date manufacturer’s warranty provisions on our website: www.babyride.fr
We pride ourselves on creating products based on high quality and standards. That’s why only genuine BABYRIDE® parts or parts that have been approved by BABYRIDE® should ever be used in conjunction with the BABYRIDE® product. If you need to replace a part of your BABYRIDE® product, you can contact your retailer. Visit www.babyride.fr for an extensive list of retailers near you. Or purchase available parts directly via www.babyride.fr.